Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sore Throat That Occurs During Menstruation Why Won't This Sore Throat Go Away?

Why won't this sore throat go away? - sore throat that occurs during menstruation

A few months ago I got some of the symptoms of colds and ... not much, until I woke up and my eyes were red and swollen, I finally went to the doctor prescribed antibiotics for 7 days. It has a stamp or something, but the symptoms he had just wanted to be on the safe side. Now I feel good, but I have this sore throat that comes in the night and morning, but not during the day. Not while I sleep, when you start, but at 9:00 or 10:00 clock before going to bed ... Then in the morning, I'm still there, enjoy the little time that I am not, until tonight. What is it?

3 comments:

santosh R said...

eat a spoonful of honey

lighthou... said...

It seems that the air is very dry at home. Is there air conditioning?

rssdriv said...

very dry air into the use of air conditioning at home

Post a Comment