Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bruise Feeling On Head Behind Ear I Have This Bump That Suddenly Developed Behind My Ear?

I have this bump that suddenly developed behind my ear? - bruise feeling on head behind ear

It's in my head, just behind the ear. I do not know where it came from. It feels and it could be a bone bruise but no discoloration or pain. It feels as solid bone. It is frightening to me, but I need me a sample of benefits. I researched online, sites like WebMD and can not find an answer. Suggestions?

5 comments:

jaimelle... said...

I went with swollen lymph nodes or cysts ... Lymph nodes behind my ear and was once again that the size of a pea, and was hard ... can happen, sometimes when you were sick or are susceptible to infections or ear .. You're just stressed. I was not sick or anything when I have my ... The doctor told him a few weeks, and when they again flew into the air ... sank his own.

waynemed... said...

I feel like a cyst. I had a behind the ear, that he stayed there for months, but eventually abandoned. If bad enough, you have to be removed under certain circumstances. I have to see me until I started receiving their pus, and spent countless hours soaking pus, ask yourself who is the productivity. Enjoy!

KAT said...

maybe a cyst or blocked hair follicles beneath the skin.
best preserved, looking doctor.

Hmm00 said...

Sounds like this might swell your glands sometimes when you're ill.

Eflow said...

As has been said, cysts or something like that.

However, it may be that your body is a developed calicum file in this section of the bone, which can be very painful in some cases. Admittedly, this is usually done in and around joints, but it is always possible ...

To save cash and have sought and found ...

Post a Comment