Friday, January 15, 2010

Physical Therapy Degree Programs Which Website Has A List Available Of The Physical Therapy Programs In The United States?

Which website has a list available of the physical therapy programs in the United States? - physical therapy degree programs

I would be a physiotherapist, but you do not know that the university would be best for visiting. I already have a master's degree in another field. I live in New York. Would be very grateful if you would confirm that the schools best suited for a study in physiotherapy and the website when I saw the list of physical therapy programs in the United States. Please email me at kassova10@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Marina

2 comments:

mistify said...

Visit the website section on education programs APTA: http://www.apta.org for a list of all accredited U.S. programs and data from anywhere.

gsopitan said...

Hey Marina,

If you have a list of schools who want a particular program, you must use Petersons.com is a great tool.

I looked for schools, physical therapy and had a list of 106 schools across the country.

http://www.petersons.com/ugchannel/code/ ...

I hope that helps.

Good luck!

Post a Comment