Saturday, January 23, 2010

Embroidered Fleece What's Something Cute/romantic To Embroider On A Fleece Blanket For My Bf?

What's something cute/romantic to embroider on a fleece blanket for my bf? - embroidered fleece

So for Valentine's Day Im gonna make a black blanket, and I wanted something red inside embroider, but idk wear what they? I know Im going to enter your name and AIA \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt put 3 / /: my name, but I wanted more than just nice and short. Ideas? thank you a ton.

5 comments:

Liz said...

Perhaps something like "cuddling my vacation"

Liz said...

Perhaps something like "cuddling my vacation"

Bambi brown said...

POLAR sincere romantic not just together!
Lingerie and Romance
Massage and romantic
The wine and good food and romantic candle-light
But Polar!

Tee Hee .....

Lone Eagle said...

a heart-shaped belt with a picture of you inside.

Jason K said...

Now that he is a man who does not like something noncute and romantic, like a football or basketball or something else?

Post a Comment